BurnAware Free is a free full-featured burning tool to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types fast and also lightweight. You can easily burn bootable discs, multisession CDs and DVDs, high-quality audio and video discs, create, copy, backup and burn disc images.
With BurnAware’s advanced options that allowing the user to get many benefits such as control of boot settings, UDF partition, ISO levels, session selection, CD text for tracks and more.
When installation you are required to go through a relatively quick set-up process, but you must be aware of the fact that this product is packaged with several third-party products. However, choosing a specific installation can help you eliminate it by simply clicking on the button.
One of the most striking features is the user interface – clean, effective, easy to use and multilingual. Other great benefits are low CPU and memory usage during burning and a very stable burning process, depends on the process that is running, but you should know most of it sticks to a lower value. All tasks are completed in a fair amount of time, without any errors or hangings, and the interface can be accessed by all categories of users.
In conclusion, BurnAware free remains the top choice in terms of burning solutions. A very powerful package of features coupled with excellent ease of use can definitely make this utility a good choice for all users.
Features and Highlights
- Burn your files to a CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc
- Add or update a Multisession disk
- Create a Bootable CD or DVD
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 discs
- Create DVD-Video discs
- Create a standard or boot disk image
- Copy the disc to an ISO image
- Copy CDs, DVDs or Blu-ray Discs
- Remove or re-write disc format
- Check the disk to read errors
- Extract files from multi-session or damaged disk
- Write ISO to several recorders simultaneously
Download: BurnAware Free 12.9 | 8.46 MB – Freeware
Author: Burnaware Technologies