DBeaver is an open source database tool that aimed for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts who need to manage and organize tables, triggers, views and stored procedures from multiple databases. It can handle various of popular databases such MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, MS Access, Teradata, Firebird, Derby, etc.
When launch this app for the first time, it will scan the entire computer automatically and display the available existing connections.
In order to create a new connection, it is simple you need to access the proper option menu, choose the database you want, then set up the login credentials if required.
Then, DBeaver will displays all of the identified databases connection with its users along. A new tab, Projects title, will appear in the left panel of the program, through this you can easily access the database you want and showing its data. For example, if you double click on a particular table, in the right panel will show all the necessary information involved.
DBeaver is released as an amazing SQL editor that help you to quickly edit and execute queries and scripts. DBeaver comes with useful and easy-to-handle editors and tools that are useful for users who need to manage multiple database connections.
- Usability is the main objective of this project, UI programs are carefully designed and implemented.
- It’s free and open-source (ASL).
- This is multiplatform.
- It is based on the opensource framework and allows writing of various extensions (plugins).
- It supports all databases that have JDBC drivers.
- It can handle external data sources that may or may not have a JDBC driver.
- A set of plugins is available for certain databases (MySQL, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Vertica, Informix, Redis, InfluxDB in version 5.x) and various database management utilities (eg ERD, data transfer, compare , export / import data, create mock data, etc.).
Requirements: Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Download: DBeaver 7.1.0 | 50.2 MB – Open Source
Author: DBeaver Corp