Inno Setup is a free installer tool for Windows programs. For first time introduced in 1997, it was created by developer Jordan Russell in IDE software package Embarcadero Delphi, Inno Setup now rivals and even surpasses many other commercial installers in feature set and stability.
Inno Setup Compiler is a solution program that allows its user to make professional Windows installers easily. Although it all sounds terribly complicated, but thanks to the this application all such job would being a simple thing.
It can run on all Windows platforms includes business versions with 32 and 64-bit versions also are supported. Although this can be used by anyone for free, yet this app can run really stable and has more features than most of its rival paid software.
Which made it popular among audience entire world who demanded access to perfect tools, wide OS support with several advanced features like complete uninstall tools, single EXE installers, disk spanning, integrated scripting engine, Registry management, passworded and encrypted packages, multiple compression algorithms, multilingual interfaces and much more. Although Inno Setup is a 100% free software yet it can be used even commercially, its original developer is open to receive donations for support funding active development of this tool.
- Support for all Windows versions in use today.
- Wide support for 64-bit applications installation on the 64-bit editions of Windows.
- Supports a single EXE creation to install your program for online distribution. Disk spanning is also supported.
- Standard Windows 2000/XP-style wizard interface.
- Customizable setup types, e.g. Full, Minimal, Custom.
- Complete uninstall capabilities.
- Creation of registry and .INI entries.
- Integrated Pascal scripting engine.
- Support for multilingual installs.
- Support for passworded and encrypted installs.
- Silent install and uninstall.
- Full source code is available (Borland Delphi 2.0-5.0).
- and more.
Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Download: Inno Setup 6.0.5 | 4.02 MB – Freeware
Author: Jordan Russell