IZArc is a powerfull archive tool that support many archive formats such as: 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, WAR, XPI, XXE, YZ1,TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, Z, ZIP, ZOO. Come with a modern user-friendly interface, IZArc support most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. Support drag and drop files easily with Windows Explorer, creating and extracting archives directly in Windows Explorer, creating self-extracting archives, create multiple archives spanning disks, convert file archive type to another, repair zip archives, view and write comments and more. IZArc has also build-in multilanguage support.
To extract archive files into a specific directory, you can drag and drop them from IZArc to another applications, or into Windows Explorer. IZArc will extract files before dropping them on the target apps location.
In order to open an archive simply double click (or click once if you’re working in Web ) on an archive that listed in Windows Explorer, drag and drop to IZArc, or using Open dialog box. The main window will display a complete list with the names, and sizes of all files. You can scroll and sort this list on any field. A usefull configurable tool bar features fast access to commonly used actions.
IZArc Key Features:
- Create an archive
- Add files to an existing archive
- Delete files from an existing archive
- Extract files from an existing archive
- Test an archive file
- Convert archive
- Convert CD Images
- Repair broken archive
- Searching for any files in many archives
- Favorite Folders
- Gives a complete list of files and information like compression rate, file name, path, or size from related archive file
- CheckOut feature
- Create a self-extracting archive
- E-mail an archive
- Checking for new updates
- Supports both long and short 8.3 filenames
- Sort the files listed by name, size, date and etc.
- Full Drag & Drop support
- CD/DVD Images support (ISO, BIN, MDF, IMG, C2D, PDI, CDI, NRG)
- Integrating in Windows Explorer context menu
- and more.
Requirements: Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 / Windows 10 64
Download: IZArc 4.4 | 5.21 MB – Freeware
Author: Ivan Zahariev