Got something on your mind? Get Microsoft To Do. Whether you want to increase your productivity, decrease your stress levels, or just free up some mental space, Microsoft To Do for Windows PC makes it easy to plan your day and manage your life.
Accomplish what’s meaningful to you each day with My Day, intelligent and personalized suggestions to update your daily to-do list. Quickly capture and retrieve your lists and tasks across devices to help you stay organized at work, home, or on the go.
From consulting a simple grocery list to planning for a big day, shared lists help you stay connected with family, friends, and colleagues. Break tasks down into simple steps, add due dates, and set reminders to keep you on track.
With Microsoft To Do, you can:
- Stay focused with My Day, a personalized daily planner with suggested tasks
- Get your lists anywhere, on any device
- Share lists and assign tasks with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates
- Personalize your lists with bold and colorful backgrounds
- Set one-time or recurring due dates and reminders
- Break your tasks into manageable steps
- Add notes to any task
- Attach files up to 25 MB to any task
- Sync your tasks between Outlook and To Do
- Group your lists together by topic or project
Features and Highlights
- Add to-dos that you’ll focus on today to My Day, every day it wipes clean so you can start afresh
- Add, organize and schedule your to-dos from your phone or computer
- Set due dates and reminders to ensure you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) again
- Use notes to add important details to your to-dos
- Create lists to help sort your to-dos for home, work and everything in between
- Be productive from anywhere, thanks to To Do’s apps for your phone and computer
- Sync your Outlook tasks with Microsoft To-Do desktop app
Whether it’s for work, school, or home, To Do helps you organize and simplify your plans. To Do app is free and available on all your devices.
Requirements: Windows 10
Download: Microsoft To Do 2.23.31994 | 71.5 MB – Freeware
Author: Microsoft Corporation